What I Want for My Birthday Month



So, it's my birthday month.

And, yes.  I said MONTH.  





Because, let's face it...


Days are cool.  

Weeks are awesome.  

Months are better.


This year, the big # is 38.  (Gasp!)  



I think Girl Code says I'm supposed to hide my number from you, but (clearly) I'm not.  

I kind of like my age, honestly.

See, 38 years signifies a lot.  

It's 13,870 days of God saying, "You still have work to do down there, sweet girl."
I'm not going to get all long winded here, but fully plan to use the month of March to highlight what I'm grateful for in these 38 years... just a big, huge THANK YOU list to the One that made it possible.

Okay... so that's where YOU come in.
Let's talk GIFTS! 

Bold, eh?  :)

Nah! That's what we do on birthdays.  Right?

So, what does this birthday girl want from YOU on her birthday?



((........DRUMROLL.....))


Words.  

(Stop that.  I can see that funny face you are making as you say, "HUH?  Words?")



Yes.  I want your words.

I want your words, but we'll start with numbers. :)




Pick a number... 3 or 8 (or 38 if you dare!).  


---

Now here's how you do this gift giving thing...

Type out a gratitude list of that many things.

Just what YOU are grateful for on this side of heaven...

The people, places, and things that make you want to PARTY over all that God has done in your life... I want to read them!


Why?


I think the bible says it best in Philippians 4:8.






"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

I can think of no better way to celebrate the month of March than to get to read what God is doing and has done in your world... and then to CELEBRATE the same!

It's a PARTY!  I hope YOU can make it!

Post YOUR list in the comments below and read the other comments.

We're ALL guaranteed to leave with a gift that lasts long after this online celebration.

©Christie Aitken, 2013
http://www.ChristieAitken.blogspot.com
http://www.YoungLiving.org/wordstoexpress
Twitter: @ChristieAitken 
Google+: +Christie Aitken 
FB: http://www.facebook.com/ChristieA 

Comments

Popular Posts