God Can. I Can't. I Think I'll Let Him.

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm -- my great army that I sent among you." Joel 2:25
He didn't say, "I might make things right for you."  He said "I will repay."

He didn't say, "I'll handle the repayment of the little things for you."

He said he'd handle the great and the small things.

Our Father sees.

He does.


The world can rob and steal to great degrees, and the evidence around you will look like you have been left to battle alone.

The real deal?

There's no battle for you at all.

Ephesians 6:12 says it' like this, "
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

The battle is not for us, but for God... and He's already won.

He continues the fight on our behalf - reminding the devil that He cannot win against royalty (pssst! That's God's kids, by the way!).  


But it's just a reminder.

The battle is already won.

I pray that we all walk in that assurance.  When the world has slapped you around and it looks like it is winning, I pray that you continue fighting the good fight.

What does that fight look like?  It looks a lot like quiet.


"He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."" Ps. 46:10
So be still.  KNOW.  He's God and we don't have to be.  We don't even have to try.


God Can.  I Can't.  I Think I'll Let Him.

Copyright © 2015 by Christie Aitken.
All rights reserved.




Comments

Popular Posts