Psst! I Have the Answers (but I'm Copying from the Book!)

Yep.  I have the answers.... but I'm copying straight from the Book. :)

I would HIGHLY suggest it! :) 





Here are a few of my faves.  

1- Things tough right now? Here's a promise straight from the Good Book:


"After you have suffered a little while, our God, who is full of kindness through Christ, will give you his eternal glory, He personally will come and pick you up, and set you firmly in place, and make you stronger than ever. To him be all over all things forever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 5:10, 11




2- Got some big decisions to make? Here ya go...

"Trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success." Prov. 3:5, 6



3- Feeling alone? Reach out to God's kids. It's biblical to share our burdens with one another.

"Admit your faults to one another and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous man has great power and wonderful results." James 5:16



4- Worried about the future or unsure that God's got everything handled?

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen.  You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest."  Jer. 29:11-13








5- Life lacking direction?  Wondering if God's going to show you what's next?


"He will teach the ways that are right and best to those who humbly turn to him.  And when we obey him, every path he guides us on is fragrant with his loving-kindness and his truth." Ps. 25:9, 10






The answers really are all in the Bible. 

We just have to decide to get in there and start reading it. 

When in doubt, pick it up... because there is something there just for you. 

When you're feeling great, pick it up... because there is something there just for you.  

God covered all of the bases and then some and He left a love letter just for you.





Even if it's been a few minutes...



Even if you're just curious...



Even if you read this and think everything I said is complete junk and want to prove me wrong...




Whatever your reasoning might be, open the Book a few times this week with an open mind and ask God to show you something that will change your life.  

I believe that He will show you something... 

I believe that He will plant a seed... 

I believe that the LIFE spoken over your world will change you forever.




Keep me posted. 






Make you make mistakes, crave peace, and dance in grace! 

 
©Christie Aitken, 2013
http://www.ChristieAitken.blogspot.com
http://www.ChristieAitken.net
Twitter: @ChristieAitken 
Google+: +Christie Aitken 
FB: http://www.facebook.com/ChristieA 

Comments

Popular Posts