Refills Needed

Bus stop. Quiet time. Not gonna lie. I feel tired, and I don't want to feel that way. But God's big enough for tired. So I tell Him anyway.
And then we talk about His strength and how I can have His. That everything He has is mine, too. Because I'm His girl.
I still forget sometimes that it's an open offer. Not this one time invite to be His daughter and be considered royalty, but a daily crown that I get to wear on top of a head where He has counted every curl.
We forget, but He does not.
So remember. And go to the One who loves you most today for your refills instead of the world. He never runs out.
💙

Copyright © 2015 by Christie Aitken.
All rights reserved.
BLOGGING LOVE: www.ChristieAitken.net
NON PROFIT LOVE: www.Roundtable-Solutions.org
MINISTRY LOVE: www.SingleMomCentral.net


Comments

Popular Posts